H. Ellis Fisher
H. Ellis Fisher concentrates his practice representing employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, including NLRB representation elections, unfair labor practice proceedings, decertifications, collective bargaining negotiations, workplace strike situations, discrimination, retaliation, harassment, and wrongful discharge.
Prior to law school, Mr. Fisher lived in Washington, DC and worked for the U.S. Senate Committee on Appropriations and the U.S. Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry, and a large international public relations firm after obtaining an undergraduate degree in Political Science from the University of Mississippi.
- Participated in resolving high profile case before the EEOC involving allegations of racial discrimination and harassment
- Provided research assistance to a large metropolitan city to facilitate the implementation of a project labor agreement (PLA) for a decades-long project
- Assisted multiple employers with legal review of company postings to ensure compliance under the NLRA during union organizing campaigns
- Assisted multiple employers with a full review of employee policies and handbooks
- Assisted multiple employers with the investigation and dismissal of unfair labor practice charges before the NLRB, discrimination charges before the EEOC, and retaliation charges before OSHA
Education and Honors
J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, 2008
B.A., Political Science, University of Mississippi, 2002
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Greenville County Bar Association
- American Bar Association