As one of the nation’s largest labor and employment law firms, Ogletree Deakins represents employers in a broad range of workplace matters. Our clients include more than half of the Fortune 50 corporations, and some of Illinois’ largest employers. Our Chicago office has an opportunity for an experienced litigation legal secretary to join the firm’s expanding practice.
We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
- Three or more years of litigation experience
- Microsoft Office 10, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent typing and proofreading skills
- Federal and state court experience, including ECF filings
- Timekeeping and docketing experience
- Excellent organizational skills
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to Jill Glassman at email@example.com