Everything You Needed To Know About The FMLA, But Didn't...
Join us for an informative, in-depth and educational seminar about one of the most impactful laws facing human resources professionals.
$195.00 per person
Presented By: Michael M. Shetterly
Some Topics Include:
- FMLA: recent changes and proposals on the horizon
- A review of key provisions of the FMLA
- Determining an FMLA-defined "serious health condition"
- Notice requirements: employer and employee responsibilities
- Paid leave versus non-paid leave
- Attendence policies
- The FMLA's relationship to other laws
- Fraud and abuse
- Light duty
- Military leave/qualifying exigencies
Note: Program includes breakfast, lunch, and extensive program materials.