Practice and Industry Groups
Flyn L. Flesher
Knowledge Management Counsel
As Knowledge Management Counsel, Flyn L. Flesher is responsible for capturing and organizing the collective knowledge of the firm’s attorneys, allowing them to work more effectively and efficiently for their clients. For example, Mr. Flesher contributes to the firm’s knowledge management efforts by creating or curating collections of model documents and templates; helping client teams and practice areas collaborate and manage their content; providing updates on legal developments; and fostering knowledge-sharing among attorneys.
Before joining the firm’s Knowledge Management Department, Mr. Flesher’s practice focused on the representation of management in employment-related litigation before state and federal courts, including class and collective actions. He has represented clients in numerous wage-and-hour cases and cases alleging discrimination and
- Obtained dismissal of uniformed service member discrimination and hostile work environment claims against major air carrier
- Obtained dismissal of ERISA fiduciary duty claims against major air carrier
- Assisted in representing a large computer company in two nationwide FLSA collective actions
- Carder et al. v. Continental Airlines, Inc., 636 F.3d 172 (5th Cir. 2011), cert. denied, 132 S.Ct. 369 (Oct. 3, 2011) (affirming dismissal of hostile work environment claims in putative class action under the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994 (USERRA)), abrogated by the VOW to Hire Heroes Act of 2011, Pub. L. 112-56 (2011)
- Bowcock v. Continental Airlines,
Professional Activities and Speeches
- Ogletree Deakins Briefing - ''Right-Sizing” Your Workplace – Furloughs, Managing Vacations and Other Alternatives to a Reduction in Force'' - Houston - November 11, 2009
Welcome to the new
We’ve redesigned our website to better serve our clients' needs. Please take a moment to browse our new site.
Thank you for visiting.