Before refocusing his practice on training, coaching, and consulting, Jathan litigated workplace disputes. Before moving to Portland, Oregon, he established his own employment law boutique firm in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Representative experiences include:
- Serving as a faculty member of ongoing company educational programs, including Portland General Electric and 1-800 CONTACTS, Inc.
- Coaching and consulting with executives and managers on management, communication, leadership and problem-solving.
- Training and coaching for HR professionals on working effectively with management to prevent claims and improve employee engagement.
- Teaching, advising, and conducting workplace investigations.
- Providing anti-harassment training and coaching designed to create environments based on dignity, respect, and professionalism.