- Represented a top 20 North American Refrigerated Warehousing Company in several unfair labor practice claims resulting in a very favorable outcome for the company. After several months of a strike, and lock out and being brought in at the 11th hour, successfully negotiated collective bargaining agreement for global integrated producer of chemicals and advanced materials for a facility that had gone without a contract for 4 years.
- Successfully represented the global leader in packaging and packaging solutions for the cosmetic and personal care, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, food and beverage company in a three week unfair labor practice trial before an Administrative Judge from the Department of Labor
- Represented a global integrated company operating on five continents in an unfair labor practice matter, resulting in a favorable outcome for the client
- Successfully represented the preferred global leader of an advanced energy and operational solutions in union organizing campaign
- Successfully represented nuclear company in whistleblower action before the Department of Labor and the Tennessee Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Successfully defended Transportation Company in FLSA collective action case involving 50+ employees
- Obtained summary judgment for a management company in a case brought by several plaintiffs alleging race discrimination
- Obtained summary judgment for preferred global leader of advanced energy and operational solutions in an unusual Title VII ADA lawsuit in which the plaintiff claimed she was regarded as disabled by the company
- Obtained summary judgment for the world leader in specialty glass and ceramics in a Title VII race discrimination lawsuit
- Obtained summary judgment for the world's largest retailer in a Title VII sexual harassment lawsuit
- Successfully mediated a very challenging negligent retention, negligent hiring case for a premier transportation company wherin the client's damages claimed exceeded $5 million
- Successfully defended a health care provider at trial in a $3 million matter wherein the plaintiff alleged the employer's policies and procedures caused her irreparable harm. After a week long trial, the jury deliberated for less than 2.5 hours and returned a defense verdict.
- Successfully defended a health care provider in an unusual matter wherein the plaintiff alleged that the health care provider knew, should have known and should have warned the plaintiff of its employee's previous negative surgical outcomes. No offer was made prior to the trial; the demand by the plaintiff was $600,000. The jury deliberated for less than 2 hours and returned a defense verdict
- Successfully defended a health care provider in a hybrid employment law/medical malpractice matter wherein the plaintiff sued the defendant for $2.5 million alleging that the employer was responsible for the wrongful death of plaintiff's decedent because of the employer's hiring and promotion practices. After a week long trial, the jury deliberated for less than 2 hours and returned a defense verdict
- After three days of trial, successfully argued and had sustained a Motion to Strike for a Healthcare provider in a matter wherein the plaintiff alleged the employers failed to properly staff and train its employees who were the plaintiff's co-workers