Practice and Industry Groups
Linda S. Goldman
Linda S. Goldman is Of Counsel with Ogletree Deakins’ Los Angeles office. Ms. Goldman’s practice primarily focuses on providing advice and counseling to employers and defending employers in state and federal court against discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour claims. She also represents employers pre-litigation, in matters before state and federal administrative agencies and in appeals. Ms. Goldman advises employers regarding workplace policies and procedures and counsels them on compliance with applicable federal, state and local labor and employment laws and regulations.
Ms. Goldman graduated from Stanford University in 1997, where she earned an A.B. in International Relations. After earning her undergraduate degree, Ms. Goldman attended UCLA law school, from which she graduated 5th in her class in
- Represented multiple large employers through arbitrations and trials.
- Successfully drafted summary judgment papers and demurrers in discrimination, harassment and wage and hour cases.
- Handled hundreds of depositions and mediations.
- Successfully represented employers before the DFEH, EEOC and EDD.
- Drafted and prepared policies, manuals, contracts, arbitration agreements.
- Assisted employers in asset purchases and downsizing.
Welcome to the new
We’ve redesigned our website to better serve our client's needs. Please take a moment to browse our new site.
Thank you for visiting.