Practice and Industry Groups
Patricia A. Luna
* Currently licensed in Illinois only.
Patricia focuses her practice on all areas of business immigration providing immigration counsel to numerous corporate clients regarding nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions as well as corporate compliance. She is also a speaker on business immigration issues including PERM labor certification and H-1B site investigations. She earned her undergraduate degrees in Political Science and Criminal Justice from Indiana University at Bloomington and her J.D. from DePaul University College of Law. Prior to joining Ogletree, Patricia specialized in business immigration at a Chicago law firm.
Patricia conceptualized, created, and implemented a Surprise Government Inspection - Action Plan for a US based manufacturing company. She has also been involved in several I-9 Audits including an I-9 self audit of subcontractors on behalf of a large retail company and an ICE initiated I-9 Audit that resulted in a Warning to the employer.
Professional Activities and Speeches
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association - ''Introduction to PERM Labor Certification'' - Chicago - April 07, 2011
- AILA Annual Midwest Conference - ''Audits, I-9 and E-Verify'' - Chicago - March 29, 2011
- Chicago AILA Chapter - ''Corporate Immigration Compliance Program/Policies'' - Chicago - August 16, 2010
- Chicago Bar Association - ''Government Audits: What Every Employer Should Know'' - Chicago - May 27, 2010
Welcome to the new
We’ve redesigned our website to better serve our clients' needs. Please take a moment to browse our new site.
Thank you for visiting.